Monday, April 6, 2009

Wanted


Sorry I have been lost in action.  My beautiful girl had an operation last week and I got the opportunity to be her personal nurse.  I really enjoyed being able to care for her.  I think it was good mother and daughter time.  We played games and ate ice cream together, and even bought some shoes...  

The new Catalogue is beautiful and there are so many wonderful things in there.  The only problem is that they all look like they are on my wish list;)  I am about to go and place my order for the New SU Year..  but before I go here is a "wanted" card.  I really love this set and I am thankful that it is in the new Catty.  So here is the card.



Stamps : Wanted, Happy everything

Card stock: Choc chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla

Ink: Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow

Accessories: Sage shadow eyelet, paper piercer



I look forward to some new stamps to show you soon.  Take care 



No comments: