Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scribble this...crayon resist.


I hope that you all had a wonderful this Easter as we remember Christs death and wonderous ressurection.  May it also be a time of cherishing family and friends.  

I have been busy with work preparing to have some days off enabling me to attend Stampin Up's Convention for the first time.  I am very excited but a little tired with a long list of things to do.  I have a card that I hope will enspire you a little.  This card utilises a technique called crayon resist.  I think this technique is really effective and love this.  I am sorry it has been a while since my last post.



Stamps : Scribble this

Card stock: Glossy white, basic black, Certainly celery

Ink:Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Stazon black

Accessories: Wax crayon (the kids) Sponge, paper piercer, White gel pen.

Take care 


No comments: