Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oil of joy for mourning...

I wanted to send a sympathy card to someone and I was stumped.  I thought what do you say...  Hmm  your heart feels for them but what do you say in a card or a note.  I then thought of God's word for inspiration and was so happy that I had a stamp that said exactly what I wanted to say.  The stamp is from Verve.  
The verse is Isaiah 61:3 "give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified." KJV


All the other stamps are Stampin Up's.  This layout could be changed for a more masculine card.  I hope you like it.  Maybe if that unfortunate day comes when you too have to send a loved one a card from your heart, you may be inspired.

Stamps : Caste Pastale, En Francis, Verve Isaiah 61:3

Card stock: Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel, Naturals Ivory

Ink:Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Distressing tool,  Choc Chip Taffeta ribbon, Crystal Effects

Take care, 


No comments: