Sunday, February 1, 2009

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #4 from Makeesha



I have really been enjoying doing some challenges lately.  Well our power was out for 3 hours so what else to do other than create and swim.  

This is Makeesha'a sketch. She comes up with lovley challenges and some beautiful work.  If you would like to take a look at her blog it can be found here.



Here is my version


I know it looks a little different.  Yes I did tie ribbon onto ribbon.  I did not know what to do at the bottom with the three circles.  This is what I came up with.  What do you think.??

Stamps :Fun and Fast notes, Warm words

Card stock:Whisper white, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie DSP

Ink: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Stazon Black, Sahara Sand

Accessories: Orange Grogain Ribbon, Pomegranate double stitched ribbon, Aqua painter

See ya, have a great week..:)


No comments: