Monday, July 7, 2008

Green leaves

I have had a couple of camera problems so I have not been able to take photos of the back yard.  Hopefully all will be fixed soon.  I am sure you have guessed we have a pool.  Yes I know it is too cold to go swimming but at least it will be ready for Summer.

So in the mean time I thought I would show you a card that a made a couple of weeks ago.  Thank goodness I took a photo then.  Hope you like it.

I thought I would get out an old set and have a play.  For something a little different I used the tab punch under the oval punch to provide a bit of difference.  Looks good I think.


Stamps : Petal prints, sanded, So Many sayings

Card stock:Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink:Certainly Celery, Basic Black

Accessories:Tab punch, Oval Punch, Word window punch, Olive brad, Black stitched ribbon

No comments: