Monday, July 6, 2009

Scrappy day


How was your week end?  Good I hope.  I had some time to have a play and create a scrapbook page.  This page is of the lovely Anna on our holiday.  (I know it was a few years ago now.) I was inspired by the lovely Makeesha's scrap pages here.  She is so talented and has some lovely creations to share.  It is well worth a look.  

I am noticing a trend however, I always use circles when I scrap.  Note to self, next time try something new.  Hope you like it. 


Stamps : Seeing Spots, Frames with a Flourish, Pick a Petal, Think happy thoughts, Always, Wonderful favourites, Happy everything,  Sanded.

Card stock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Washington Apple DSP

Ink: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Basic Grey
 
Accessories: Assorted Circle punches, Pumpkin Brad, Bashful Ribbon and Riding hood satin ribbon.

Well I hope that you were inspired a little by that.  I have some more tho show you so be patient.

Take care


1 comment:

Sally Richardson said...

Claire,
I love it - I shall attempt to scrap sooner rather than later.