Sunday, March 15, 2009

Surfin with Amy


WOW what a week end.  It has gone sooo fast, shopping for my lovely daughter, her birthday is Tuesday.  I also made cakes for school and even played wii for a little bit with my little man.  Tomorrow work is on again, gee it seems to come around so fast.  But it is a blessing to have a job.

Anyway I did a little bit of creating at my stamp desk tonight.  I love Amy's Sketch so I thought I would give it a go.  Amy's blog is great well worth a look.  It is here
I have some brother-in-law's about to have birthdays so I thought I would combine the two. 
This is my masculine version.  What do you think...

Don't you love my attempt to tie nautical knots. LOL..  This is Amy's sketch.



Don't you love my attempt to tie nautical knots. LOL..

Stamps : Seaworthy, Sanded, Happy Thoughts

Card stock: Bayou Blue, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Confetti White

Ink: Bayou Blue, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Hemp Twine, Large Eyelet, Creamy button.



Thanks for looking I hope that you have a great day tomorrow.

Take care and remember to count your blessings.


2 comments:

Claire Harrison said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the circle elements all together and your colouring is fab! TFS

Chris said...

Love how you used the circles with this particular image. It's a great card!