Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hedge hog sketch challenge...


Annaliese and I finished this card today.  She wanted my little hedge hog mad into a card.  it reminds me of Beatrix Potter.  Hmm hope you enjoy it.  This is also from the Sketch Challenge from Our Creative Corner.  I really liked this sketch. Maybe it is because it makes my life easier..
A picture of the sketch is found in the post below.



Stamps : Lucy Black's little hedge hog and butterfly, Short and Sweet, Carte Postale.

Card stock: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Water colour paper.

Ink: Certainly Celery, Basful Blue, Cameo Coral, Close Cocoa, Old Olive, Summer Sun.

Accessories: Celery Brads, Cream Grosgrain ribbon, Word Window punch, Scallop punch, Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities.

I am off to create some more.  Kids are in bed.  Take care and happy creating to you..


No comments: