Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged Sarah Kay

Hi there. Hope your week is going well.  I bought a lovely Sarah Kay stamp, which I just needed to use.  It is funny how this little girl reminds me of a dress that I used to wear as a 6 year old. It really takes me back. Our Creative Corner have a challenge, a card with a tag. Use a tag, I think this called for it.  What do you think?  



Stamps : Sarah Kay, Weathered, Boho Backgrounds, Occasional Greetings

Card stock: Creamy Caramel, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Going Grey, Choc Chip

Accessories: Scallop Punch, White Gel Pen, Regal Eyelet,  Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Oval punches

Take care


No comments: