Sunday, February 15, 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration 4.


What a week. I am thankful that I have been able to do some creating today.  I decided to take advantage of Makeesha's inspiration challenge.  Makeesha has a lovely blog full of lots of wonderful inspiration and creations.  It is well worth a look, it is here
This is her challenge this week,  bright and crisp..



And here is my take on it... Fresh and fishy..


Stamps : Fishy Friends, Short and Sweet, Seeing Spots

Card stock: Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White

Ink: Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White 

Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Grosgrain White Ribbon, Barely Banana Eyelets, Dazzling Diamonds, Aqua painter

Take care and have a great week,


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So very cute.

Debbie Pamment said...

This is gorgeous - I have this set on order - can't wait to get it so I can do things like this!!! Great work!