Saturday, July 19, 2008

Elite Colour Challenge : Purely Creamy

Hi.  I wanted to challenge myself so I created this card using Elite Stampers Colour challenge. Found  here.  The colours to be used were Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, and Purely Pomegranate. I would never have thought of this combination myself but I think it works out well.  I also wanted to use some of my new stamps from the New Mini that is out on the 1st August.  I will be mailing some Mini catalogues out soon...  Hope you like it.

Stamps : Always (from the new Mini)

Card stock: Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, and Purely Pomegranate 

Ink: Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, and Purely Pomegranate

Accessories: White gel pen, Corner rounder punch, 1/2"circle punch, Slot punch, dimensionals and ribbon cream dyed creamy caramel.

No comments: