Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I have been tagged for the first time so I feel I should join in.  Lovely Lana has tagged me.  
The rules are as follows;

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. ( You should have a look at Lana's blog it is a nice place to be inspired)

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.(Still thinking)

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (Sorry but I am not going to do this as lots of the blogs I love to visit have already been tagged.)

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .


Seven things about me.....hmmm...

1.  I married my best friend 10 years ago.  He's the best.

2.  We have two adorable children that give the best cuddles!

3.  I really dislike heights so please don't expect me to try and clean the gutters..

4.  I love love love Stampin Up!  There products are such good quality and so versitile.  You would never guess.

5.  I am a Registered Nurse and love my job even at times it is very demanding.  I can't believe that I have worked in the same hospital for 12 years now..

6.  I love to spend time in the garden.  It is so nice to get out in the garden and smell the fresh air.  All your worries seems to disappear

7.  My favourtie flower is, Just Joey rose.  Apricot colour


Hope you enjoyed reading these facts about little old me.  Take care

No comments: