Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral Autumn Bouquet

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I posted a card.  Life has been busy since my return from Convention, work, family and sick children that have now blessed me with there sickness.  I like this card as it looks like a nice bouquet of flowers.  Just what I need to get well.  Here's hoping I wake up tomorrow with a voice. :)

Fifth avenue floral is such a beautiful set, one of my favourites.  When I saw Kristina Werner's colour challenge I thought they would go together beautifully.  Kristina's blog is lovely and very inspiring and it can be found here.  Here is the challenge colours


Here is my take on Kristina's Challenge.



Stamps : Fifth Avenue Floral, Cute and Curly, Occasional Greetings

Card stock:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, So Saffron

Ink:  So Saffron, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Stazon Black

Accessories: Label punch, Antique Pewter Hodge podge, White Taffetta Ribbon


Hope you enjoyed it.  Take care



10 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

One of my new favourite sets - and you've done a fabulous job with it - this is gorgeous!
xXx

Narelle said...

That's a pretty card.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Jones Family said...

That is really beautiful Claire. I love it.

Diane said...

beautiful card love the layout

Savitri said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful card Robyn, I love the colors they are so fresh and different from most cards using this stamp set! Just lovely! Hugs~Donna

Louise said...

I love how different these flowers can look depending on what you do with them. This is such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing.

Leonie said...

What a stunning job you have done with that coloring, I love it, so clean and elegant

Winter said...

Beautiful! Love the roses!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Absolutely Stunning! I don't have that set, but I love it.

Hope you're feeling better. Isn't it nice when kids share? :)