Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kristina's Colour challenge #42


Hi hope your week end is going well.  Sorry it has been a whole week since I have got here.  Work has been very busy, however very enjoyable.  I saw Kristina's Colour Challenge and thought it called for some Water colour crayons.  Something I have not used for a while.  We don't have Kiwi Kiss here in Australia yet so I substituted it with Old Olive.  I must say I like  Kiwi Kiss and look forward to having a play with it when it arrives in Australia.  Not long now.  1st of April the new Catty arrives.  Hmmm must be patient.
Here is Kristina'a Colour challenge

Nice Autumn colours.  I must say I love the hat too..  this is my take on it..



Stamps : Petal Prints, Weathered, Speckled wheel, So many sayings

Card stock: Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Really Rust, More Mustard

Accessories: Elements Water Colour Crayons, Hemp twine, Water Mister
 

Thanks for looking, have a great day..


3 comments:

Savitri said...

Super cute!!! So so pretty!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I really like the effect of the water colours on this card... very good use of the colours!

Leonie said...

lovely idea